- Air Conditioning (with guest control)
- Private Ensuite Bathrooms
- Flat Panel TV with Comcast Cable
- Down comforters (in cooler months)
- Wireless Internet Access
- USB Charging Stations
- Radio alarm clocks
- DVD player
- Plush towels
- Guest toiletries
- Massage showerheads
- Hair dryers
- Himalayan Salt Lamps
Our 1860s bed and breakfast is conveniently located just 4 miles south of downtown Lancaster City and 15-20 minutes to most of Lancaster County’s attractions. Enjoy an impressive variety of restaurants, theaters, art, shopping, and outdoors offered in our historic county, or simply revel in the charm of our beautiful Amish countryside.
With 5 delightful guest rooms, including suites and a private cottage; our rooms feature private baths, cable TV, Free WiFi and other convenient amenities. Our spacious backyard offers a common gathering place or Triskele Labyrinth for mindful meditation.
Experience renowned hospitality and scrumptious breakfasts…a wonderful getaway for romantic couples, families, and business travelers alike.
- address and Google map: 2835 Willow Street Pike N., Willow Street, PA 17584
- phone: (717) 464-5881
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Now at the Apple Bin Inn