Lititz Springs Inn and Spa – Bulls Head Public House

Built in 1764 and originally named The Zum Anker. Over time the Inn became the Lititz Springs Hotel, then in 1930 the name was changed to The General Sutter Inn to honor John Augustus Sutter, who lived his last seven years in Lititz.

Located at: 14 East Main Street Lititz, PA 17543

Pub dining Bulls Head
Skip to content